Prime plots in the Kariunga area of Nanyuki
Our new and intimately small scheme of plots tucked away in the Kariunga area of Nanyuki, offers savvy buyers the opportunity to purchase land for investment or a future weekend get-away/holiday home in this idyllic out-skirt of Nanyuki. Since its founding over a century ago (1907) as a railway town by British settlers, Nanyuki has always enjoyed a privileged position among Kenyan towns and has in the last couple of years experienced a notable resurgence of interest from international visitors, Kenya’s expatriate community and most importantly, the local urban-investor set. The offerings in Nanyuki and the larger Laikipia area are diverse and taken together, present perhaps the most varied listing of what Kenya has become well-loved for.
- Clean, Unencumbered and Legally Sound Title-deed transfers to be executed
- Freehold property (absolute title, no land rates payable)
- Soil type: dark volcanic top-soil
- Indigenous trees and shrubbery
- Breath-taking views of Mount Kenya on relatively clear days
The sale/acquisition of parcels of land is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The minimum size available for purchase is one acre.
- The land is being sold on an as-is where-is basis.
- Transferable Title Deed for each 1 acre parcel guaranteed.
- Minimum acceptable deposit is 50%, with balances payable within 45 days of contract signing.
- The price provided of KES 1.89 million for each 1 acre plot is NOT inclusive of legal/lawyer fees and the statutory 2% Title Transfer Stamp Duty.
- Under Kenyan law, only Kenyans are allowed to own freehold land. This land will therefore be sold, transferred to and registered in the favour of Kenyan citizens only.
- Other terms and conditions are spelled out in the Land Sale Agreement/Purchase Contract prepared by our Attorneys, whose contacts will be provided should you choose to pursue a purchase.