Prime Masterplanned Nanyuki Plots
Masterplanned by one of Africa’s award winning, urban planning and architectural firms, our Nanyuki parcels are clustered together within our aptly named, Acacia Cove residential compound. Located on the “Jua-kali” side of Kariunga, a rapidly growing suburb of Nanyuki, our prime neighbourhood is flanked by the majestic mountain that gave our beloved country her name, the gracefully undulating Lolldaiga hills and the world-famous Ol-Pejeta Conservancy. Kariunga is a scenic and pristine area of Nanyuki that has maintained its characteristic shrub and grassland appeal. It lies a short 15 minutes north-westerly drive from Nanyuki’s main town centre, in the vast Laikipia plateau, and is easily accessed by the tarmac Nanyuki-Doldol road.
Our particular site is strikingly unique to most of Kariunga and surrounding Jua-kali neighbourhood, owing to its ensconcing of Kariunga dam, and her evergreen shrubbery and Acacia trees. These enchanting natural qualities, coupled with the short 1.5Km drive or walk from tarmac-surfaced road, add to our property’s irresistible appeal as the consummate holiday, retirement and investment destination.
16 August, 2020 Update
We have completed phase 1 of sales. Phase 2 of sales begins tomorrow at the new price of 2.99 million per half-acre
*all pictures taken on sight*
- Clean, Unencumbered and Legally Sound Title-deed transfers to be executed
- Masterplanned gated community
- Soil type: dark volcanic top-soil
- Indigenous trees and shrubbery
- Breath-taking views of Mount Kenya and Lolldaiga Hills on a clear day
Below is the site plan as designed by the award winning firm, Boogertman + Partners
The sale/acquisition of parcels of land is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The minimum size available for purchase is half an acre.
- The land is being sold on an as-is where-is basis.
- Transferable Title Deed for each half-acre parcel guaranteed.
- Minimum acceptable deposit is 50%, with balances payable within 60 calendar days of contract signing.
- The price provided of only KES 2.99 million for each half-acre plot is not inclusive of the statutory 2% Title Transfer Stamp Duty or legal/lawyer fees.
- Other terms and conditions are spelled out in the Land Sale Agreement/Purchase Contract prepared by our Attorneys, whose contacts will be provided should you choose to make a purchase.
Following are some of our neighbours on site and some views from the ground
View of Lolldaiga Hills from Site
View of Mt. Kenya from the site at dusk